Occupational Health and Safety Management (OHS) forms an integral part of the general management of the School and integrates health and safety objectives and policies into design and management of work systems.
Organigramma del Sistema di Gestione della Sicurezza della SISSA / Organization chart of SISSA's Occupational Health and Safety System
- Datore di Lavoro (DDL) / Employer
- Servizio Prevenzione e Protezione (SPP) / Prevention and Protection Service
- Medico Competente (MC) / Occupational doctor
- Rappresentanti dei Lavoratori per la Sicurezza (RLS) / Workers Representatives for Safety
- Responsabili di Laboratorio (Preposti) / Labs Responsibles
- Lavoratori / Workers
Emergenza ed evacuazione degli edifici / Emergency and buildings evacuation
- Addetti emergenza ed evacuazione / Assigned personnel for evacuation
- Addetti primo soccorso / First-aid personnel
- Piano di emergenza ed evacuazione / Emergency plan
- Planimetrie dei Settori di evacuazione / Evacuation Sectors maps
- Punti di raccolta / Meeting points
- Zonizzazione dei Settori di evacuazione / Evacuation Sectors specification
- Ruolo e dislocazione delle Squadre di evacuazione / Roles and dislocation of evacuation teams
Dispositivi Protezione Individuale / Personal Protective Equipment
- Modulo Consegna DPI / PPE Delivery form
- Certificati di conformità dei DPI consegnati
- Istruzioni d'uso DPI forniti dai costruttori
- Modulo richiami/sanzioni disciplinari relativamente all'uso di DPI
Sorveglianza sanitaria / Health surveillance
- Modulo A / Form A
- Modulo B / Form B
- Ospiti senza rischio meno di 50 giorni lavorativi / Guests internships less than 50 working days
- Presentazione questionario medico / Presentation of health questionnaire
- Questionario medico / Health Questionnaire
- Istruzioni primo ingresso
Informazione ai lavoratori / Workers Information
- Normativa sulla Sicurezza del Lavoro / Health and Safety Laws
- Procedure Operative di Sicurezza / Safety Operating Procedure
- Lab Training 1°year PhD Students
- Corso Laser / Laser Course
- Corso utilizzo macchine / Workshop Course
- Corso radio/ Radio Course
- Strumentazione / Instrumentation
- Manuale SGSL
Modulistica / Forms
GENERAL OPERATING RULES
Laboratory members understand that laboratory tasks involving increased risk:
a. Require adequate training and safety equipment (gloves, lab coat, goggles, hood, etc.)
b. Must be carried out only after informing surrounding lab workers who will provide help in case of an accident
c. Must be performed only during normal working hours (8.00-17.30) when Emergency personnel is present. You are absolutely forbidden to work by yourself (expecially during off-hours) in refrigeration room, or when engaging in complex and dangerous operations!
Every person, in the occurrence of an event judged abnormal or dangerous or in the presence of an alarm signal must conform to the following main BEHAVIORAL NORMS IN EMERGENCY CASES to keep in mind: KEEP CALM AND DON’T PANIC.
In case of EVACUATION ALARM (alarm signal with CONTINUOUS sound)
- Secure your machine and / or equipment (e.g. shut down the computer, the photocopying, etc.).
- Do not use the telephone service for personal calls.
- Dress up, fetch your personal effects, shut the room’s doors and windows, leave calmly the workplace and wait for further instructions (e.g.. for the alarm to stop and/or for evacuation).
- In case of evacuation, reach for the emergency exit (see emergency plans), with absolute calm, in line and without running, following the signs posted up to the walls, or the directions of safety staff.
- Do not use elevators.
- After reaching the evacuation point according to the assigned emergency plan, hold your position. The safety staff will check that nobody strays, and then move from the meeting point to a nearby zone, in order not to interfere with rescue operations, until the emergency is solved.