The PhD Course in Structural and Functional Genomics main mission is the training of enthusiastic young scientists focusing their interests in a broad spectrum of biological research disciplines.
Projects within the PhD Course Program span from genomics, transcriptomics and developmental genetics to structural biology, molecular mechanisms of neurodegeneration and developmental neurobiology. Crossing over research such as system biology may have a prominent role within the PhD Course Program. Students are continuously exposed to cutting edge research through year around classes, seminars and workshops. Average ratio between supervisor and students is about 1 to 5.
Meet our Faculty
- Giuseppe Legname Neurobiology
- Stefano Gustincich Neurobiology
- Antonello Mallamaci Neurobiology
- Silvia Onesti Structural Biology
- Piero Carninci Genomics
- Claudio Altafini Applied Mathematics
- Paolo Carloni Computational Biophysics
- Maria Laura Bolognesi Medicinal Chemistry
- Antonio Simeone University of Naples