News from our PhD
2018 Applications are now open!
February 12, 2018
There are 5 positions available for the PhD in "Physics and Chemistry of Biological Systems" at the International School for Advanced Studies, Trieste, Italy.
Notice that SISSA can cover, in full or in part, the expenses of students who, after the first screening based on CV and letters of presentations, are admitted to the local entrance exam. Please contact email@example.com for further information.Admitted students will have the opportunity to follow a one-year educational program in an international and interdisciplinary environment, followed by two or three years of active research in one of the following areas:
- structural bioinformatics,
- statistical mechanics of complex molecular systems,
- biomolecular simulations,
- simulations of rare events.
- simulations and modelling of cellular motility.