July 1-2, 2015
SISSA, room 5
The conference will celebrate Loriano Bonora's 70th birthday.
The aim is to bring together his scientific friends and former collaborators to honour his career with a workshop on gauge and string theories.
- Ettore Aldrovandi (Florida Univ.)
- Chong-Sun Chu (Univ. Durham, UK)
- Clisthenis Constantinidis (Univ. Espirito Santo, Brazil)
- Predrag Dominis Prester (Univ. Rijeka, Croatia)
- Taichiro Kugo (Kyoto Sangyo Univ. - Japan)
- Rudra Prakash Malik (Banaras Hindu Univ., India)
- Jorge Russo (Univ. Barcelona, Spain)
- Raffaele Savelli (CEA, Saclay, France)
- Fidel Schaposnik (Univ. La Plata, Argentina)
- Martin Schnabl (Inst. of Physics, Prague, Czech Republic)
- Adam Schwimmer (Weizmann Institute, Rehovot, Israel)
- Mario Tonin (Univ. Padova)