Are you passionate about science communication? Come and discover the Master’s Course in Science Communication "F. Prattico" at SISSA on Monday 24 June.
First in Europe in terms of history and duration, MCS trains the science communicators of the future to work in sectors such as journalism, institutional communication, museology, publishing and event organization as authors, editors, consultants and facilitators.
During the Open Day, international experts, MCS lecturers and successful ex-students will talk about the professional opportunities and their training experience. Speakers include:
- Jeremy White, visual editor at The New York Times
- Elisabetta Tola, MCS lecturer, co-founder of the science communication agency “FormicaBlu”, expert in datajournalism
- Nico Pitrelli, MCS co-director, and Giacomo Destro, MCS project manager
- Anna Lombardi, MCS former student, journalist at The Times, London
- Michele Bellone, MCS former student, non-fiction editor at Codice Edizioni
MCS staff will be there to address all questions and curiosities. The event, free and open to everybody, will take place on Monday, 24 June at 2 pm in room 128-129.
For more information about MCS and how to apply: https://mcs.sissa.it/