|Image by lance87 from Pixabay|
The fuel of competitive research of excellence is people of excellence. The International Relations Office welcomes and helps researchers moving to SISSA offering them administrative and practical support.
Don't miss: Welcome Office FVG: "Information and tailored assistance to international students and researchers before and during their stay in Friuli Venezia Giulia".
What can the International Relations Office do for you?
- SISSA’s P.I.s, Professors, Researchers: consultancy about recruitment procedures and expected timelines for new research group members or guests in compliance with Immigration law and relocation procedures for EU/non-EU-Swiss-EEA-UK citizens and their family members.
- Pre-arrival assistance to foreign researchers: Italian tax code “Codice Fiscale”, Italian National Health Care System, introduction to HousingSISSA and SISSA kindergarten
- Pre-arrival assistance to non-EU foreign researchers: Host Agreement for Research or Invitation letter for long-term post-graduate Study, Nulla Osta alla Ricerca o per Famiglia i.e. Research or Family clearance, assistance on Research or Family visa and Permit of Stay, Integration Agreement
- Assistance upon-arrival to foreign researchers: various relocation procedures, e.g. banking, Townhall Registry, Health District offices, INPS, connection to the relocation assistance managed by Welcome Office FVG
- Assistance on-site to foreign researchers: renewal of National Health Care System yearly enrollment; Permit of Stay renewal planning; assistance on travel permits; consultancy about Schengen mobility of researchers, Integration Agreement, Job-seek Permit of Stay, INPS related procedures (e.g. DisColl, ANF, ISEE...)
- Assistance before-departure to foreign researchers: verify Health Insurance, Permit of Stay, Integration Agreement, Townhall Registry; return journey for non-EU nationals
- Budget and administrative activities: Health Insurance and return journey of non-EU Assegnisti di Ricerca, Health Insurance contribution for EU Assegnisti di Ricerca, SISSA-ICTP shuttle, SISSA Housing Service
- Databases: Permits of Stay, Health Card releases, foreign Assegnisti di Ricerca recruited by SISSA, international incoming and outgoing mobility of SISSA’s personnel and long-term guests
Contact us, mobility@sissa is read by
Francesca Gandolfo tel +39 040 3787 618, office 201
Gabriella Peressini tel +39 040 3787 400, office 201
Tatiana Usenich (Head) tel +39 040 3787 453, office 206