Thanks to an agreement with other universities, four joint curricula have been created: Mathematics and Neurosciences with the University of Trieste (since 2004); Physics and Neuroscience with the University of Trento (since 2010). These curricula are aimed to those students who wish to pursue a high level training for future research activity.
- Neurosciences curriculum (with University of Trieste)
- Cognitive Neuroscience curriculum (with University of Trento)
- Mathematics curriculum (with University of Trieste)
- Physics curriculum (with University of Trento)
- Condensed Matter Physics Master-PhD programme (with University of Trieste and University of Udine)
Thanks to another agreement with the Politecnico di Torino, ICTP and some universities of Paris area, SISSA is part of the "International Master Course in Physics of Complex Systems"
Further information: http://areeweb.polito.it/didattica/pcs/index.htm