The purpose of MARS42 is to provide Science PhDs and Post-Docs with the high-technical guidance and multidisciplinary mentorship required for reading Research under a new light.
From testing a new business idea to bringing a new disruptive technology to the market, this Summer Entrepreneurship School will teach you how to transform your research into a new venture and communicate yourself and your ideas to the world.
The MARS 42 Summer Entrepreneurship School will be held at SISSA between 10 and 23 July 2017.
It is developed in collaboration with 42 Accelerator, a revolutionary accelerator program for early-stage and game-changing startups.
The program has been designed on the scientific approach build-measure-learn, and its goal is to help students understanding:
- how to effectively perform customer discovery activity, in order to reach the first step of awareness (problem/solution fit)
- how to validate the solution in a scientific way (product/market fit)
- how to accomplish a successful business model that will make the initiative sustainable in every single aspect
- how to raise the interest of the market
To attend MARS 42 Summer School:
- Your CV
- A motivation letter
- A scientific project you are working on. It’s not mandatory, but it will help you getting a higher score during the evaluation process.
We have only 20 positions available.
Costs and deadlines are the followings:
Early bird: 350€ (deadline 31st March 2017)
Full price: 500€ (deadline 1st May 2017)