Welcome to DSU 2013 website. Please explore this website to learn more about the workshop. The website will be costantly updated with more information.
Thank you for visiting, and we hope to see you at DSU 2013.
List of Participants and Invited Speakers here
List and Abstract of Invited and Submtitted Talks: here
Programme of the workshop: here
To pay the fee for the workshop, follow the instructions here (for any related problems email@example.com)
Topics of the workshop:
- Observational Cosmology. Planck results.
- Dark Energy: origin, evolution and observational properties.
- Observational properties of Galaxies.
- Dark Matter in Galaxies, Groups and Clusters.
- Old and New Dark Matter candidates.
- Direct and Indirect Dark Matter searches.
- Simulations in Galaxy/Cluster Formation.
- Abandoning the LCDM Universe paradigm?
- Ultra high energy cosmic rays.
- Modifying Newton-Einstein Theory of Gravity?
- deadline for talk submissions: 1st September 2013
- workshop: 14th-17th October 2013